Servana Managed Services’ business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. To ensure we identify and assess each of these interactions, we have adopted a lifecycle perspective that helps us understand each of our direct and indirect impacts on the environment.
We recognise our activities can have a potential significant environmental impact in the key area of energy use. We have a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever we have an opportunity to do so, to be a responsible neighbour, and to provide a comfortable environment for our employees.
As such, the company Directors and I are committed to the following:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of our business activities
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by our products and services
- Preventing pollution
- Ensuring we comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, contractual, and other third-party requirements
- Establishing measurable environmental and business objectives that are consistent with our context and strategic direction and addressing associated risks and opportunities
- Achieving objectives to help minimise our environmental impact
- Adopting best practices applicable to our activities wherever practicable.
Servana will meet these commitments by:
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System that is designed and operates to meet the requirements of ISO 14001
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of our business that have an environmental impact and assessing the significance of each aspect to enable us to reduce their impact
- Maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable us to achieve our objectives
- Ensuring that our employees, suppliers, and customers are aware of their role in supporting our commitments and environmental objectives
- Training our employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of our business activities.
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to our success and must be supported by all employees. This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.
Sign by agreement of Tass Skoudros, Managing Director